Since 1964, Warehouse Rentals of Georgia has been offering an exemplary range of real estate services, including product offerings like warehousing, commercial property distribution and real estate development for clients across Georgia.
Today, as a leading name in industrial real estate and development, we have carved a niche in a very short span of time. Present across several locations in Georgia, we have been consistently offering a wide spectrum of services for companies to meet their high quality business operations, distribution and warehousing demands.
Industrial and Residential Real Estate Developers
If you’re a company dealing in agricultural products, or you are a large-scale corporate institution looking to start operations in an up-market locality with excellent back-up facilities, we are equipped to deliver all that you need.
If you want a commercial building for rent, we have it all in our repository. It’s no wonder that we have become the chosen name for clients spanning industries such as healthcare, agriculture, retail chains and shipping. Every property that is being developed or is leased, is designed keeping in mind the customer’s requirements, which is why every unit serves as a first-rate functional and economical deal for commercial and purposes.
Over the years, we have understood that sustaining a good customer base is important for business growth, which is why we have included highly flexible leasing terms and conditions and maximum comfort for every customer. As a customer of Warehouse Rentals of Georgia, once you approve a property, you can move in immediately and start your operations.
Our Product Offerings
Today, Warehouse Rentals of Georgia has an impressive and enviable portfolio spanning different segments. Be it a high-end distribution center, an agricultural warehouse, or manufacturing facility with capacities of up to 270K SF, we are equipped to serve your every need.
Warehouse Rentals of Georgia is the only real estate development and warehousing company that offers a wide range of benefits to its customers, which includes:
- Independently owned and operated warehouses
- Over 9 million square footage of warehousing property
- Highly functional and economical units for distribution, warehousing, storage and production
- Optimum locations for your business
- Pre-engineered steel buildings
- 5000 to 400,000 square feet dock height warehouses available for large scale industries like shipping, gas and oil.
- Superior 3-phase power assistance in all facilities
- Efficient sprinkler systems and high power lights
- Base year taxes, insurance paid by owner
- Responsibility of water and sewer maintenance lies with the owner
- Properties are built according to industrial requirements
Today, we are spread across the Southeast in major locations such as Valdosta, Albany, Savannah, Douglas, and Tifton. Our services have touched the lives of thousands since our inception in 1964, and we hope to further build on this mutual alliance of trust and growth.